Tomato Paste Supplier
A B O U T U S
Since 1998, operating for the Agroindustrial division of Empresas Carozzi, major food group in Chile,
developing new business and markets as the most important actor in the Tomato Concentrates industry in Chile.
In the FoodService business we supply the major brands in Latin America: McDonalds, Yum, BK, Dominos, etc.
Our goal is to develop a relationship with our customers based on high quality and competitiveness to tomato paste and fruit concentrates users, that require specialized products.
A G R I C U L T U R E
We have a team of 18 full-time agronomists working directly with a select group of farmers with exclusive contract
with the following characteristics:
- 5,000 acres of tomatoes contracted exclusively for our use
- 7,000 hectares of fruit with long-term and multi-year contract
- Farm management which starts from preparing the soil, supplies of tomato plants, fertilizers and pesticides, until the day of harvest. 100% traceable from farm to the final product. We have an in-house laboratory for analysis of pesticides, with results in 24 hrs.
Chile No.1 worldwide fruit exporter. Production off season versus the Northern Hemisphere season. Same weather condition in relation to California & the Mediterranean countries.
F A C I L I T I E S
The plant is located 174 kms south of Santiago, in the central valley of Chile.
- An area 37 580 m2 built on three interconnected plants (tomato paste, fruit concentrates and clarified juice), with a total area of 750.000m2 (75 Ha)
- 1500 MT daily capacity of process technology, for the production of fruit concentrates with separate lines for tomato paste, fruit concentrates and apple juice respectively.
- 5 Rossi & Catelli evaporators (Parma-Italy) of 4 effects, two Apollo pre support concentrators equipment for the preparation of concentrated tomato paste.
- Catelli evaporators with Bertocchi “Cold Process technology” for the production of concentrated fruit purée.
- Swiss Unipektin equipment Technology for elaboration of Apple Juice Concentrate 70° brix.
F R E E T R A D E
Chile has an extensive network of FTAs, from the 90s until today allow us to enter free of duty payments over 90% of
world trade, based on free trade agreements such as:
Chile – CEE (Europe)
Chile – NAFTA (USA, Canada, Mexico)
Chile – LATAM (Central & South America)
Chile – APEC (China, Japan, Korea)
Chile – Caricom (Caribbean)