MAIN PRODUCERS OF TOMATO PASTE,
PULP AND FRUIT CONCENTRATES FROM CHILE
The biggest production plant of tomato concentrates from Chile, belonging to the Agroindustrial division of Empresas Carozzi.
Established in 1989, in Teno Chile, produces and exports Tomato Paste, Apple, Pear and Peach Concentrates as well as other vegetable pulps.
In 2014 inaugurates the new AJC plant, apple juice concentrate.
In parallel it also produces tomato sauces, fruit pulp and a complete line of Foodservice, oriented 100% to export.
Located in the Southern Hemisphere, in no season, we produce, under the direct supervision of our agricultural
equipment, Tomato, Apple, Pear, Peach, Apricot, Plum and other fruits and vegetables, in an area of over 12,000 hectares, during the months of December until the end of May.
We have a 100% traceability from the ground to the final product (tomato paste, fruit concentrate and juice concentrates), in strict compliance with global standards of use of fertilizers and pesticides, all controlled by internal and external laboratories.
Located 175 km south of Santiago, in the heart of the production of tomatoes and fruits of Chile.
- As producers and processors, we have 37,580 m2 built in three interconnected plants (tomato paste, fruit concentrates and clarified juices), with a total area of 750.000m2 (75 Ha).
- 1500 MT daily process capacity with las generation technology for the manufacture of Fruit Concentrates, with separate lines for Tomato Paste, Fruit Concentrates and Apple Juice respectively.
- 5 Rossi & Catelli evaporators (Parma-Italy) of 4 articles, pre-concentrators support by Apollo equipment, for the elaboration of concentrated tomato paste.
- Catelli Evaporators complemented with Bertocchi technology – Cold Process for the elaboration of Concentrated Fruit Purees.
- Unipektin Lines of Swiss Technology, for the elaboration of Apple Juice Concentrate.
CHILE FREE TRADE
Since the 90s, Chile has an extensive network of Free Trade Agreements, which today allow us to freely enter 0% Duty
- Chile – EEC (Europe)
- Chile – NAFTA (USA, Canada, Mexico)
- Chile – LATAM (Central & South America)
- Chile – APEC (China, Japan, Korea, etc.)
- Chile – Caricom (Caribbean countries)